Friday, July 18, 2014

Bondage Blogging... the Bondage Blog!


Under unremitting pressure from my family (well, the pervy ones) and friends (again, the pervy ones) I am very excited to have started my own blog. Some of you may have noticed that it bears the same title as my first professionally published short story, "Bondage Blogging," which I was lucky enough to sell to Twisted: Bondage with an Edge. It is edited by the long-famous and highly esteemed Alison Tyler, whose writing I have admired since I first encountered it some years ago! It is also published by Cleis Press, one of my favorite publishers of erotica. Cleis also publishes queer theory and politics, feminism, self-help, sex guides, etc... many of which I have read and loved. So I'm doubly excited!

I'm also kind of shy, though, which is why it took me this long to get my blog started. Nonetheless, here I am, and here is Twisted: Bondage with an Edge, in which "Bondage Blogging" (the short story) first appears. I cannot tell you how thrilled I am to be in such good company! Hopefully it will help catapult me to, like, riches and fame and, like, stuff.

Welcome to Bondage Blogging, the BLOG, where I'll be posting things related to my favorite topic, plus a few other related ones like domination, submission, bisexuality, cosplay, science fiction, fantasy, vampires, kink, queerness, quasi-queerness, questioning, quips, qualitative reasoning and hot pictures of naked people of various genders. I may be posting about real adventures, but like I said, I'm kind of shy, so I would be mostly I'll be posting about my fictional fantasies... some of which, I'll admit, contain fictionalized versions of stuff that has happened to me in real life.

But mostly, this blog will be a healthy outlet for my interests in sexuality, sexual liberty, sexual health and related topics.

I hope you enjoy it as much as I plan to!

No comments:

Post a Comment